Work in Progress!
This page is still under development--please pardon any gibberish text, wonky layouts, or wild orangutans!
Join the Mother Ship!
MotherBoard is always willing to accept applications for employment and will gladly meet with you in person to discuss possible job availability. Follow these steps to apply to become a MOBO
- Fill out an application for employment on MVNU’s HR site found here
- Contact Josh at ext. 5551 and schedule an appointment to come down to meet the staff and interview.
- Bring any Resume, references, or job history with you.
The qualifications that we look for in students to work in the MotherBoard office are:
- A servants heart - We are constantly bombarded with urgent requests for support and help and we challenge the stereotype of technical support by providing person-centered care.
- Flexibility - things can change at a moment’s notice in the HelpDesk and we want to find students who can maintain an even keel if asked to drop what they had planned to do at a moments notice.
- An eagerness to learn - Being part of an educational institution, we feel the importance to know technology is best taught through experience and on-hand learning. For this reason, we don’t look only for Technology Majors, but anyone interested and willing to learn about computers.